
The Hopkins family had a fabulously delicious Thanksgiving! We invited Rob's parents to come up from Cali to celebrate the festivities with us. It was fun to have them up for a holiday and to show them new Noah tricks. Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we went for dinner. It was just like being a little kid again. My aunt Jill was also in town from California, I love her! My cousins Brody and Chad, and Chad's finance Anna were also partakers of the good food. We had a delicioso dinner complete with my favorite homemade rolls.
Thanksgiving is such a great holiday based on eating great food with loved-ones while reminiscing what are grateful for. Not to mention it kicks off the Christmas season!
I am so thankful for my kickazz family! Rob is such a great hub...and I love Noah to pieces!
3 comments:
Yay, you live and breathe in blogger land! Your hair looks so cute in this picture, by the way. I'm glad you had a fun Holiday. It feels like you guys live 300 miles away or something. Certainly not 4 houses away! Pretty soon you'll have your Robbie back.
Fun! Wish I could have been there.
How fun to see Grams and Aunt Jill, I too wish I could have been there and partaken of Grama's rolls.
Post a Comment