Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not so bad...

A few months ago I took the front bar off of Noah's crib so it would be a semi-big boy bed. At first he was really upset and told me his bed was broken. He went to the other room and tried to drag the bar back into his bedroom. It was really hard not to laugh, in fact I did laugh. He was too cute.

I was a little nervous how he would do his first night...would he fall out of bed? Would he get out and play with the gazillion toys in his room? Would he escape and make his way into our bed? Nope, nope, and nope. He has done great and doesn't even get out if he has dropped one of his stuffed animals or toys he likes to sleep with.

I was dreading the big boy bed all for nothing.

7 comments:

naturegrams said...

Noah is just plain AWESOME. Good job, Mom. ma

Kylie said...

Wow! That's really awesome! Yay for Noah! =)

rosebud said...

Those steps are the fun ones to take! Way to go!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he hasn't tried to escape yet. He must be a great listener and listen to you. Koodos to you great mom!

Perschon Family said...

what a good boy you have!...and a pretty darn cute one too!

Keli said...

He's too cute! I can't believe he's almost 3! And don't worry, he'll figure out how to get out and do all those things in no time. They always do....

kanishk said...

so so cute..

Work from home