Ches has lived in NY for a few years and Evelyn moved out there two years ago. They wanted a small intimate wedding and what better place than the romance of Manhattan? The wedding party was just immediate family and we all had a blast- never mind a stuffy formal wedding! The morning of the wedding was spent in Central park taking pictures of the happy couple- and they were absolutely glowing! Then at noon we escaped the hustle and bustle of the city to the Manhattan Temple for the wedding. Afterwords we had a deliciously relaxed lunch at an Italian restaurant across from Carnegie Hall. It was a perfect day...I'm so proud of them! Hope they have fun honeymooning in Aruba!
Ches and Evelyn...her vintage dress was amazing and her hair piece was gorgeous, she is so classy and gorgeous!
Central Park
The Times Square view from our hotel room- Ches hooked us up!
Brooklyn Bridge and the south end of the skyline.

Brooklyn Bridge and the park beneath it- it is always on tv and in the movies.

Brooklyn Bridge and the park beneath it- it is always on tv and in the movies.
Me and my babe at dinner.

Serendipity...such an whimsically delicious place...I want to go back!! Until then I have a cookbook with their famously insane desserts to make at home.

Wall Street- there is a Tiffany's here and Rob got off lucky this trip.

Federal Hall on Wall Street.

Rockefeller Center at night.






11 comments:
WOW! That hotel view is amazing! And Evelyn's dress is soooo beautiful. That looks like such a fun trip!
Ches and Evelyn look so vintage! It reminds me of pics of our parents when they were married. Boise, must be out of style! Love the view and all the pictures, I agree get Rob to take you back to Tiffany's! What a fun trip. Congrats Ches!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I've only been to NYC once for just one day, but I know it's a place I could spend a month there and not have it be long enough!
Looks like you guys had a fun time!I've always wanted to go there. Some day hopefully!
HOLY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
Talk about a fun trip!! I have always wanted to eat at Serendipity!
I am totally jealous!
What a very cool adventure! I have never been to New York City...definately looks like a place I will have to put on my travel wish list! So fun to get away when you can! Love the pictures!
So fun!!! I have always wanted to go to NY...fun for you!
Okay.. it's official..Our families don't talk enough! I didn't even know Ches was engaged! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!! I've been to NYC once and LOVED it! Glad you all had a great time!
Seeing those pictures made me "homesick". Bryant and I lived there for a summer after we got married...and I loved it! That view from your hotel room was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Was it loud at night though? Looks like your brother had a beautiful wedding.
Wow! Looks like you had a fabulous trip! Just showed Brody this pics of Ches and Evelyn. She did look beautiful and they look like a happy glowing couple! I've never been to NYC and I'd love to go! Btw you look beautiful in the pic with you and your hubby at dinner!
What an awesome trip! NYC is the bomb. I'm looking forward to when we go back too!
Post a Comment