Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Year In Review

It has been over a year since I have blogged. If I said I have been a blog slacker that would be a complete understatement. I figured I might as well do a quick recap of the year...some of which I remember, some I don't, and most of which I didn't even mention. Some things that stick out that weren't blogged about include:
  • Summer concerts- I love them!! We went to 311 in July and to Jack Johnson on our anniversary in August. JJ was probably the BEST concert we had ever been to. We were in 'the pit' and the acoustics were amazing!!!
  • Noah insisting on wearing a pirate costume to bed and to pre-school the following day.
  • 4th of July BBQ Bash at our house- so much fun!!
  • Going to lunch with my mom and Nan at Normandy Cafe. It was fun to spend a little time with her since she passed away in August. She was such an amazing lady!!
  • Going a full month with my car BROKEN. I still don't know how we survived!!!
  • Lot's of fun times with our little family at the movies, Boondocks, the waterpark, and Pirate Island.
  • Recovering from surgery and feeling good enough to fully enjoy catching up on DVRed shows and to have a legitimate excuse to avoid everything housewifey or parental.
  • Laughing every night for a month because Noah insisted on wearing a sleeping hat, aka underwear on his head.
  • Going to brunch with my Grandmother then perusing The Gateway and watching Noah run in the fountains.
  • Crashing Rob's work trip in Vegas so I could tag along to chic dinners and O at the Bellagio. While he was working I was busy working on my tan and shopping.
  • Traveling a ton for work the first few months of the year. I don't even remember what I did Jan-March at home!
  • Don't be grossed out- in May I started washing my hair only twice a week and I swear by it! (For those of you nay sayers the less frequently you wash your hair the less oil will be produced, and the more you wash it the more oil, see?)
  • Getting a Clarisonic for washing my face- love this thing!!
  • Being completely embarrassed watching Noah play soccer- this kid was having full on melt downs on the field...luckily things got better!
  • Noah learning to swim without floaties!!
  • Noah getting himself dressed and making himself breakfast in the mornings.

No comments: