I love picking up Noah from his daycare, it is my favorite part of the day! He will be busy playing with the other kids and as soon as he sees me he will run over with a huge smile and give me a big hug. It totally melts my heart and any stress from the day completely vanishes!
Yesterday Rob picked up Noah so when I pulled into my neighborhood they were walking down the sidewalk holding hands. It was so adorable, there is nothing like a cute daddy! Rob put Noah into the car with me and we slowly drove down the street as Rob ran along side. Noah thought it was so funny.
It's the little things that I LOVE.
What is your favorite part of the day???
4 comments:
My favorite part of the day is when the kids are all sleeping. I know this sounds cliche, but just seeing them all warm and cuddled up recharges my batteries.
I also love weekend mornings when the kids get in bed with us. They get crazy and wild, but they always play so cute and it's a great way to start the day.
I dido sleeping as the favorite part of the day, for the week I love laundry day because the kids love helping me fold (rather they love folding/throwing the clothes around the room) and they love playing in the baskets. BUT I usually don't let them help me much because it takes so much time to fold when they help me. When they do get to help it makes LAUNDRY Do-able!
K-How fun to have the whole crew in bed with you on the weekend! Sleeping is a close second for me too. doesnt matter if it is the baby or me sleeping, its awesome!
M-See above about sleeping. So cute the kids help you with laundry! Keep that up and they will be pros later then they can do it for you!
My favorite part is checking blogs out... Hello... post something will ya?
Post a Comment