Did anyone watch The Bachelor last night??
I am still shocked.
So the bachelor gets his shot at all these women who do nothing less than throw themselves at him and he has to pick one of them. Sounds like a deal to me. So last night was the finale. He goes to the jewelry store, picks out the ring, and has to send one bachelorette home and ask the other to marry him.
So what does he do?
He sends BOTH of them home after a little freak out on the grass. Yup, I was dying and so is everyone that watches the show. He picked himself. Crazy!
7 comments:
I've only seen 2 episodes of the Bachelor. Ever. As in EVER! Those women are so shallow. And the chick he didn't pick was like begging him. What? Did she really want him to be all "Oh, okay then, I guess I'll pick you"? He's obviously very selfish, cause she was cute. Too bad.
So I don't watch the bachelor..until this season. Mostly because I was working and scrapping at night while Charles was at the gym and it was the only thing on. I really don't like that show. But I was so shocked! Those girls were both pretty good. I liked Jenny more. But Brad was a total loser and not just because of last night. I thought he sounded dumber than rocks. Obviously he's afraid of commitment. I'm totally watching tonight to see what he has to say. I don't know why either of them wanted him.
Yes, I was shocked too. I liked DeAnna and I think he chickened out at the last minute. Still haven't decided if he is worth watching again tonight. He talks very very slow!
Your comments are all right on! I pretty much watch the show by default since nothing else is on and I can zone out, plus it reminds me how stable, drama-free, and 'normal' my life is. But it was breaking history that he didnt pick either girl?! So crazy! I cant wait to watch tonight...I want to see him get it!
So, how did the last show go? I didn't watch it. I agree that he sounds kinda dumb when he talks. He reminds me of a boyfriend I had, and I called him "moose", not to his face of course, but just because he was very moose-like.
Keli you crack me up! I watched it fast (I love the dvr). But he really still didnt have an explanation, just that he didnt LOVE them. He should have picked one to date and see what happens. Forget the engagement, take it slow. Oh, and he even had DeAnna's dad fly out so he could get the dad's permission, then he changed his mind. Drama.
I love it just to watch our sex making absolute fools of us. They need to do a gay bachelor.
Post a Comment