Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Last Hurrah!
My BFF Keli is moving all the way across the country to Chi-town later this week. I am so depressed I can hardly think about it--all for selfish reasons of course! Last night we went to Citrus Grill to 'celebrate' our last hurrah before they go. I love Keli, Sean, and their kids and wish them the best with their new life together in the windy city. I know they will do great there and will make all new friends--but they wont be able to replace the Hopkins family. We are one of a kind. Ü And of course we won't be able to replace the Claytons!
In the last few years that we have been friends and neighbors we have a ton of awesome memories together. There was the time we ran out of gas in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere while on the way to Colorado. That was pretty entertaining! And how about our "day spa" adventure in Glenwood Springs. Plus all the movie nights, bbq's, pool checks, and all day tanning sessions at said pool. Keli was the best back-up for Noah and always so sweet to him. I don't know who is going to do my hair now-I will miss our coloring/cutting parties! I will also miss the fresh batches of Keli's famous homemade chocolate chip cookies, buscuits, and other tasty treats. Thank goodness we are both totally addicted to our BlackBerry's and can keep updated via email and our blogs. Keli's personality is super sunny and bubbly--and she is talented because even when she is pissed she is super happy, I kid you not. Keli is crafty, a complete fashionista, and beautiful even though she will claim not to be.
You're the best Keli--I love you and wish you the best in Chicago! I know you will rock that town! Thanks for being such an awesome BFF!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sniff sniff. I just can't say thank you enough. You're the best!
Ridiculous. I am tearing up. Time to log-off, I cant handle this. Ü
I'm glad you have roots here and will be back to visit!
Post a Comment