
Leaving tomorrow.
Have looked forward to this trip for over a year.
My starter tan has been established. New bikini's, cover ups, coconut oil, and sunblock are ready. Summer clothes have been pulled from the closet. Grams is geared up to hang out with Noah.
Mahalo, see you in a week!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous!! Have lots of fun.
I'm so jealous too! And I've been there on that walkway! Man, I hope I can go there again. You are going to have so much fun!
Bon voyage! Bring me back some Caramacs!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Don't you just love blog surfing?
Have fun in Maui! I sure wish I was there instead of in freaking New Mexico!
Girl I am so envious of your travels to the island...i have not been there since our days at BYU-H. Take it all in for me.
By the way...love the new look of your blog. Call me when you return to the mainland..i want to see you and go to lunch.
Post a Comment