Did you know I have been sick? Probably not. I've been a horrible blogger, I totally admit that. Last week I had the flu, then bronchitis. I am much better now. Except for the occasional bark and a constant fatigue- which is getting better. And the prescription cough syrup is amazing- makes me sleep great!
The best part of being better is that I am well enough to snuggle and kiss my boys again.
Last night I thought it would be funny to climb into Noah's crib with him. (Yup, he is still in a crib and I am going to keep him there as long as I can.) It was like a whole new world in there...soft, cozy, and padded. He thought it was funny too, and didn't want me to leave. He kept pulling my arm until I layed down by him. It was adorable when he asked which blankie I wanted- the cars, cowboys, or purple because he was going to tuck me in. I chose the car blankie because it is super soft. So we laughed, and tickled, and played for a few minutes. It was awesome.
I wish I could keep Noah at 2 1/2 forever!
10 comments:
You're such a fun mom! Good for you for keeping him in the crib. It's much easier that way.
Sorry you've been sick. At least you haven't missed out on any good weather, at least that's what I hear.
Sorry to hear you've been sick. It is the worst. I keep catching one thing after another too.
How fun to snuggle up with your cute Noah. Your lucky to have such a sweet 2 yr old. Mine were terrors!
Laura, that is so sweet that you got in the crib with Noah! He will remember that forever! Glad you are feeling better. I didn't know you were sick! It has been a rough year for viruses.
Ah Laura, what a cute thing to do, climbing into Noah's bed. How nice that Noah was willing to share a blankie with you. I wish I could have been there. Love and hugs. ma
What an awesome thing to do! Way to see the world from Noah's perspective. He's a doll!
Glad to hear you're on the mend! Being sick is the worst!!
I like to sneak into the bunkbeds, too. But isn't the coolest thing the fact that you are such a hot little mama that you can climb in with him and not break it?!!! You should be proud of your hot body, mama!
I'm going to have to try that with Luke! How fun!!! I'm sure Noah adores you especially if you're that fun!!! Hope you get feeling all better!! Sorry you've been sick!
Cribs are the best. All my kids have struggled when I try to take them out, so I am leaving Gracie too. When she is ready (it might be because she hits her head and feet) I will move her out!
That stinks that you've been sick. It's the worst. But I want some of that cough medicine!
I keep my 2 year old in a crib too because he can't climb out, so why put him in a bed that he can! I say do it as long as you can!
Glad you're getting better! Fun to see you at breakfast on Saturday.
What a fun thing to do with Noah...I would love to see a picture! LOL
Post a Comment