Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulips Galore



I know, I know, it has been forever...again... since I have posted. And I think the longer I wait the harder it is to come back. Life has been way to busy- I think I need a staycation to get caught back up. And I dont mean to get caught up with my blog. Caught up with life.
Anywho the last few years I have wanted to check out the Tulip Festival. Have you been? Year after year it starts and ends before I make it down...until tonight. It was GORGEOUS. I am SO excited to plant my flowers now. What's the rule...after Mother's Day...I am counting down the days. How amazing to see green grass and pretty colors in the flowers and trees again. Yay for May. See you later winter. Finally. Noah had a blast cruising through the flowers and rolling down the hills. I am so proud...he didn't pick, smoosh, or kill any of the flowers!
Here are some pics...


13 comments:

Shar said...

Wow! Those are GORG! I'll have to go one of these years.

Your little boy is a cutie!

Perschon Family said...

Seriously beautiful!!! Noah is a little stud! He is SO cute! And now you have me all excited to go! If not this year then I must go next cause those pics are awesome!

(and I cheated and planted some flowers this week. I just couldn't wait any longer! Hope they survive! Have fun planting yours next week! YEAH!)

amy k said...

Noah has gotten so big! The flowers are pretty, it's nice to see somewhere has tulips. : )

naturegrams said...

The best little flower is the one with the hat on: Noah!! Thanks for the great pictures. Love ya BIG

Rachel B said...

I have been wanting to go. I think it is still open this weekend...I hope! The photos are beautiful!

I have been waiting for a post from you! I love to see little Noah!

Keli said...

Wow, that is one cute little man! I'm glad to see you are alive and well. I can't wait to plant flowers, I need some of those pretty colors to brighten up my yard!

Unknown said...

ohh, they are beautiful, i love that place year round they are awesome...boise needs one. ps welcome back!

Miranda said...

Welcome back! Beautiful tulips...every year I intend to go...but never make it...maybe this year!

rosebud said...

Great pics Laura!! And your little guy is one cute stud (could he be anything else with cool you as his mom?!!)

Angie M said...

The tulips are beautiful! I dream of the day when I have a yard and I can plant some bulbs too and have fresh flowers all spring long! The pictures are great. Good job Noah for not picking any flowers. Kate can't keep her hands off flowers!

Jessie said...

When I used to live in Utah I would go to the tulip festival every year!!! It's so pretty, isn't it??!!!

Your little boy is ADORABLE!!! I love his hat in the picture!

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

So, I don't think I am any better at keeping up on the blog. Or commenting on other blogs. As proof my comment is two weeks after the post. Anyway, Noah is so cute! He has grown up so fast.

Heidi said...

I haven't made it to the tulip festival either... it's a shame too, since my fave flower is definitely a tulip. Noah is so grown up, he's turning into a little man!