Have you ever slipped a few random foreign objects (like goldfish crackers for example) into your kids dirty diaper then had your hubby change said poopy diaper?
They will be amazed with how talented your kid is. Who can swallow whole goldfish and have them come out just as they went in. Its hilarious.
I recommend it for a good laugh.
9 comments:
wait just a sec -- when did husbands start changing diapers (and poopy ones no less)? I was told this was physically imposible? ...I think someone was lying to me.
Gross! And funny too! Way to keep it interesting Laura! haha
I can't believe I've never thought of doing that! Hilarious!
i am so doing this to brody! thanks for the idea!!!!
I am so trying that. Oh wait, he dosent change diapers.
I'm with Keli, why haven't I ever thought of that! Very funny. : )
Ok I am a little slow on the comment, but that is awesome! I am totally going to do it.
Too funny! I love it. Going to have to try that one! Thanks for the great idea!
Hell-freaking-larious!
(Buy some plastic ants for next time)
Post a Comment