Speaking of such projects the other day I picked up the cutest little George Washington from pre-school.
And a very hairy Honest Abe... (hey Gabe, do you remember that crazy Abraham Lincoln dream you had when we were kids??)
President's Day!!
I'm pretty much annoyed Rob has to work on President's Day- I mean really?! Don't even get me started there. That leaves me and Noah to hit the town for some President's Day fun- just the two of us! Regardless I can't wait!! I love me some holidays and time with my little Noah-cat! 
5 comments:
It was George Washington, not Abe Linclon.
Argh! Blogger needs to quick AUTOMATICALLY logging in Matt!
Cute little Noah! BTW, I checked to see if the office got Noahs application and he is in. Orientation will be in April.
These little guys are almost out of preschool and will be little or big kindergartners soon. Sigh. Cute post and yes they do amazing things in preschool don't they!
Glenn is working this weekend as well. I see reading, baking, and the park in our future (typical). Noah would make a great President!
Post a Comment