Friday, February 4, 2011

What To Do...

This weekend Rob is going out of town for a little mountainbikingtestosteronefest in St. George.

I've been trying to figure out what the little man and I should do to make it a superfantabulous weekend for us. We won't buy a new car, we won't paint (I am planning to re-paint a couple of walls sometime when Rob is gone...because he doesn't want them painted...he is scared the walls will look like a thick paint mess...since they have had three different colors on them...they are still in good shape and will be fine so I will just do it when he is outtathehouse), and there aren't any cute new movies out.

Looks like we might hit some take out/go out and the Redbox this weekend? Joe's Crab Shack has been calling my name for some BBQ crap/coconut shrimp...and it feels like a vacation when you go there! Or maybe Incredible Pizza or Boondocks might be fun? So many options...even if it still is winter and we won't be playing outside (yes I am bitter it is still winter- and so is Noah!!!!).

Whatever it is I'm sure we will have fun.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh girl, you can paint a wall up to like 8 times before you are "suppose" to sand it down before re-painting. Trust me, I looked into it because I am a painting fool!!

Have a fun weekend!

Rachel B said...

Girl, you are TAN!!!! You look amazing! ANd red box and Joe's sounds like a pretty amazing night to me!!!