I'm horrible at taking pictures. I need to work on that. I have food pics...but some pics of my family would be nice. Ha ha.
But we had a fun and yummy dinner, went swimming, ate dessert, then concluded with some fireworks. Rob got some with army men that pop out with parachutes, those were a big hit!
the dinner spread...
pulled pork sandwiches
baked beans
garden salad with texas roadhouse ranch
chips and dip
mint limeade spiked with sprite
fresh strawberries
pulled pork sandwiches
baked beans
garden salad with texas roadhouse ranch
chips and dip
mint limeade spiked with sprite
fresh strawberries
dessert...cupcakes and cakebites from sweet tooth fairy
homemade lemon bars
root beer float
chocolate 'thank you' bars







10 comments:
Your son is so cute! What a fun party with cute cupcakes!
What an amazing party! He's such a lucky little man! :)
I'm seriously comin' over when it's my birthday..hahaha!
I love the Bieber hair! So cute! Next year, I am SOOO there!
Wow! He has gotten so big. It's always funner when you celebrate it over a period of time....at least that is what my kids say.
how cute did that party turn out? you're so good at party stuff! he is such a handsome, grown up 5 year old!!!! so fun that he'll be starting kindergarten!! and i love your brooch! you look gorgeous in that pic!! (luke woke up at 5:30 am this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. that's what i get for putting him to bed before 7 last night! so i'm up early looking at blogs! ha!)
OK, you are awesome, a pre-party party. Party planning is not something I love. Taking pictures of food, that I can relate to.
ah what a fun party! and wow the food and treats look delish!
FUN! I can't believe you have a 5 year old. You don't look old enough to have a child going into kindergarten!
... you sure know how to throw a party! The food looks and sounds delish!
YOur table looks so pretty! yOu should cater professionally!!! Noah is so cute!
I love your hair Noah. While I'm a huge fan of the faux hawk you look super grown up with the beetles look. You are adorable and looks like a fabulous bday bash (or 2). Happy 5!
Post a Comment