Thursday, July 21, 2011

randomness

A few weeks ago I won this so darling rosette clip (brooch on me below) from Posh Blvd thanks to a cute giveaway via Crowley Party. Yay, how fun to win something fabulous! Anyways I am dying over it...isn't it the cutest? So fun to dress up a plain t-shirt or cardi. As soon as I received it I ordered a couple more (one being identical- Candice if you happen to see this post you may see this brooch along with your birthday gifts...) along with some rosette hair clips.

Fuzzy no lighting picture of my darling new brooch!


It's been a busy week prepping for Noah's birthday party this weekend. My family is coming over and I am so excited to celebrate! And so is he! Last night I...

sewed a table cloth
made several paper banners
re-labeled chocolate bars
and water bottles

Not to mention I also had to give Rob a haircut, skipped Noah's, and had to vacuum the pool. What a busy night! I can't wait for the party to come together and to post some pics!

5 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ah that is SO cute!! Love it!
Wow, you ARE a busy woman :) good luck with the party! And happy birthday to Noah :)

Val said...

Sounds like very fun and busy time. You are adorable =)

marie said...

I never win anything. Never. Cute brooch. Happy bday planning.

Jessie said...

That brooch is darling! And the fact that you won it, makes it even cooler!

I won a shirt from a giveaway they had on Soel Boutiques blog in the riverwoods in Provo, and when I saw that I won, you would of thought I won the lottery the way I reacted.

I don't win things very often, so it was a nice surprise. :)

Hope the bday planning is coming right along. I am sure it will be darling.

Sharstin said...

oh free fabulous stuff is the best! love the brooch~ you look so cute chick!