Towards the end of the week Noah's teacher called before school to talk about a field trip I had volunteered to help with. She also mentioned that Noah seemed sad and wanted to make sure he was liking school. I explained his fear and she understood.
That afternoon when I picked Noah up he was wearing a crown and told me his teacher made him King Of The Day...and that he had the best day ever!! And he wasn't worried about me!! Ever since his fear has vanished and he is back to his old silly self. I love his teacher, she is the sweetest!

In other news Rob has been in Miami all week for work...and he got back last night just after midnight! Yay!!! I wish I'd of been there laying out at the beach/pool while he was working and wining and dining at night! He was taken out on a speedboat around South Beach one night...I think I would have been drooling over all those homes. Sigh!!
Things have been out of control busy, cheers to a relaxing weekend!!

13 comments:
Noah is so cute!! When kids feel things like that it breaks your heart that they are so worried, but also because of how much they love, want and need you. Every mother likes to know she is irreplaceable.
Awww! That breaks your heart! What a sweet little boy....You are so incredibly lucky to have such a tender hearted boy! You are the greatest mom I know!
Oh my gosh... Noah is such a little sweetheart! He loves you SO much!
And what a great teacher he has :)
What a sweet teacher. Where are you going on the field trip?
I am so glad you have Mrs. Johnson!!!! I know she loves those kids! Noah is so sweet!
Oh, sorry Laura, I guess I was logged in under Clints account...this is really Rachel
That is SO sweet of Noah to worry about his mommy and SO sweet of his teacher to make him feel special!!! Have a great weekend, sweetie!!
King of the Day too cute!! I used to love wearing that crown after lunches at BK!
awww he is so precious! That is such a heart-wrenching story about him worrying about losing you! so sweet, xox.
Come Visit Soon!
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
Oh poor little Noah. That is so sad he thought you were going to die. Sounds like his teacher is in tune.
oh no--kindergarten can be a hard time for lil bit:) glad your hubby is home! hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Laura, Noah is so cute and such a sweetie...Worrying about his momma. Good boy!
Oh Laura, I kind of got teary during that story! What a sweet little boy, but what made me so happy was that he got to be king for the day! :) What a great teacher.
Post a Comment