Monday, November 14, 2011

Peppermint Bark Popcorn

Ahhh, totally refreshed after an awesome weekend.  Much better than last weekend! 

It was all about hanging with my two cute boys...
  • Puss In Boots...loved it.  The popcorn and my banana nutella crepe was especially awesome.  I LOVE going to the movies!!
  • Park City for a little shopping and lunch...with some snow flurries, it was very festive.  We picked up Noah the cutest Volcom sweatshirt to go with his brimmed beanie from last year...I LOVE it!!  He is so freaking cute.
  • Lots of Go Fish and Old Maid.
  • Elf...we dusted it off and kicked off the holiday season with a Christmas movie.
  • Dessert and games at my parents, aka The Lodge.  It was fun to get together with my siblings, Noah loved running around with his cousins, and we had some delicious desserts we munched on!   
I made this popcorn...and it was so good.  I am sure I will make it again before Christmas!  The peppermint flavor was especially refreshing.  If you haven't tried it out I highly suggest you do, like today!

Peppermint Bark Popcorn

9 comments:

Ashley said...

What a great hostess gift this would make! Thanks for sharing!

Taylor said...

I love peppermint for the holidays! Especially with chocolate :)

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I'm sure it tastes great, but it LOOKS amazing!!

Kristy said...

YUM!!!!!

naturegrams said...

Your popcorn was SO good and such a big hit with everyone. Thanks for sharing. I printed the recipe, so I will give it a try. Yummy A++++

marie said...

If you insist. It doesn't take any cajoling to get me to make any type of popcorn, it's my favorite.

Renée said...

Wellll this looks delish. I'm gonna have to add it to the already massive list of holiday goodies I'm going to consume this year! :)

Sharstin said...

oh my fav! bring on the holiday cheer....and treats!

Val said...

Wow- I have never seen this before and peppermint bark is my fave and adding it to popcorn is brilliant. Making this soon.