Friday, November 4, 2011

halloween

Halloween seemed to come and go so quickly this year!  I'm sad to have to take down all the cute Halloween decorations, including the spiders and bats Noah has drawn, cut out, and hung around the house (like the one hanging from the railing below). Noah's going to miss having spooky baths...glow sticks in the tub, spider and finger shaped cookies, jello worms, etc...and me too!

Noah has definitely graduated from the little adorable costumes to things on the scarier side!  This year he was dying to be the black widow Spiderman.  Trick-or-treating was a blast- Noah ran from house to house then slowed to a walk.  He scored tons of candy, lucky for him...and us...ha ha!  The weather was perfect, cool, but not cold. 



Rob's cute cousin Amy hosted a Halloween party at Snowbird...there were several couples there.  She wants to make it a tradition...and we approve of this idea.  We had the best time hanging out, eating amazing food, playing games, laughing, etc.  Amy puts on a great party.  It's so fun to dress up too, and Noah gets a kick out of it!  I was Alice and a cat for Halloween and another YW party.  Just a couple of pics from the night.

Rob and I missed the couples dress up...he was out of town the week before Halloween and I was to stressed to wait for him to get back for a costume so I picked up whatever I could make fit.  He then grabbed the chicken costume.  I love that the socks are too short, so funny!
Amy and Jon...pregnant housewife and the milk man.  Ha!!!
Amy and I


No comments: