Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ciao Francesco!


We had such a great weekend with Francesco visiting us from NYC! It was super fun to hang out, visit with family and old friends, go to Sushi, make yummy food at home, and catch up on those crazy old memories. Unkie Frankie was so cute with Noah and Noah loved the extra special attention from silly Unkie Frankie. We can't wait to go visit Francesco next month!!!

5 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

Cute picture of the fam!

Lyf2.0 said...

Awww.... My family rocks. Love you guys.

mindy said...

So cool that you have a blog! Can't wait to read it. I didn't know that Francesco was in NY. Great pic.

Keli said...

I love the look on Noah's face. He looks so....happy? He's a funny kid. You have an awesome family.

Jenny said...

Your family is very cute! I also saw your post about saying goodbye to the swimming pool...yes, it is sad. :(