Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lazy Fall Day!

Today has been amazingly lazy and relaxing! I would like to thank the rain, slush, and snow that has been falling ever since I came home from my weekly scheduled Saturday morning grocery shopping/errand running. It has added to the cozy ambiance of the day. It was awesome light a spicy scented candle, lay on the couch with a blankie, turn on the fireplace, and catch up on all the NEW FALL tv shows that I had recorded throughout the week and saved especially for today. Not to mention how nice it was to skip through all the unwanted commercials. I think it is also an excellent justification that I am actually saving a third of the time I am really wasting. Ha ha.

I don't want the day to end...or do I? Rob and I are going out to Market Street Cottonwood tonight courtesy of the HOA in our neighborhood as a thank you for taking care of the pool this summer. My mouth is watering for the clam chowder (I will think of you Super Crowleys) and I am thinking the raspberry almond torte for dessert will be perfect. I have been starving myself all day so I can enjoy it that much more!

Thank goodness for being productive and working hard all week so I can really relax and enjoy the weekends.

3 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Yum-o! I am very covetous of your dinner trip. Bon apetit.

Lyf2.0 said...

...and, BTW, you are an excellent writer if I do say so myself.

Laura said...

Dinner was so yummy!!! And there was a moment of silence during the clam chowder soup eating. And thank you so much.