Saturday, September 29, 2007

Night, night

You know how when you put your baby to bed you make sure they have everything they need to successfully fall asleep on their own? The survival items include the Nuby full of milk, a blankie tucking them in all cozy, a teddy bear, and a bink in the corner for later.

Then you know how you check on them a few minutes later to make sure they are okay? You re-tuck them in, remove the Nuby, and teddy bear?

This is what I found when I did my "check" a few nights ago. SO ADORABLE. Noah fell asleep like this and it was the cutest thing I ever saw.

Noah hasn't become attached to any toys, stuffed animals, blankies, etc. until recently when his teddy became his best friend! So adorable.

5 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

That is so "freaking" cute!! You call his bottle a Nubby? What a fun name.

Laura said...

I about died cause it was so hilarious. We got Noah to stop taking the bottle a couple of months ago...we give him a Nuby which is a soft sippy cup instead of the bottle. It holds in the liquid better for "bottle time" better than a regular sippy cup that we use at dinner. Noah has learned how to splash himself with those. Funny.

Keli said...

He is so adorable. I love when they start doing their cute little things. Be grateful he hasn't latched on to a blanket or something. Maggie's poor "Yellow" was hideous! I wasn't sad to see that thing go.

Kylie said...

He is seriously adorable! I love hearing Basil coo and play in his crib through the monitor. It's so cute. =)

(It's Kylie - In case you don't know who Snapdragon is)

Laura said...

May yellow rest in peace. Mags has grown up so much lately! Welcome Kylie!