Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Graduation Day!

Congrats Rob!! It is time to announce that he has (finally) officially graduated from college!
Yay!
(It must be Rob week! ha ha)

To celebrate we were supposed to throw a huge bash with a band, strippers, mimes, midgets, and lots of food. Instead we are just going to Maui for a relaxing vacation where we can lounge on the beach!

Go Rob!!!

5 comments:

Keli said...

I think you should start calling this month RobCember. Ha ha ha.

Happy Birthday

Congratulations

And all that jazz.

See you guys this weekend.

Kylie said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday to Rob! What a great week! I'm jealous you guys are going to Maui. Hope it's the best ever! =)
-kylie

Meg & Josh said...

Happy Birthday, Rob!!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Wooohooo!!! Noyce! (It's about freakin' time)

Lyf2.0 said...

See... the reason my above comment is SOOO funny, is because Rob and I are on the 10 year program. For a lot of people, it takes ten years... Only, they are called doctors...

I got next Rob...