Should be here today.
I wonder if it will work while sitting on the couch eating ice cream? Probably not, huh? Anyways it will be great for tomorrow when it is too cold to go running outside.

And the new season of Flipping Out starts next week. My dvr is set! Nothing like watching an OCD person take his cats to the chiro.
4 comments:
i'm watching it right now, and she kind of scares me
crazy lez
I love her. She scares me too, but I have a little crush on her super hard body. You're gonna be so ripped at the pool this summer. Go girl
Thanks for the idea, I've been wanting a new workout routine. How is it eating icecream and watchin'?
You'll have to let me know how it goes. I need something. After vacation it is so hard to get back into the swing of things!
Post a Comment