- BEACH We had a beach day with our friends and their kids. Noah. loved. it. He loved everything about it, except of course when he fell down in the cold water and later when he face planted it in the sand. But he was in heaven playing with the sand toys and exploring. (BTW Yesterday I picked up a sand turtle, play sand, and a wagon full of beach tools for hours of enjoyment, and by hours of enjoyment I mean for Noah AND me)
- SWIMMING Not that we don't swim at home but we spent a lot of time at the pool. And the best part was that there was a kiddie pool. Hello- best invention ever. Again Noah was in heaven to be able to swim and play on his own. (Also picked up a little wading pool for more hours of enjoyment for all to be had)
- FRIENDS Melissa is my BFF from BYU-Hawaii and we have remained close since we were 18. We had fun shopping. Love Sephora. (How come there isnt a Sephora in UT? I discovered it in France while I was on my mission and have loved it ever since) H&M. Went to Sex And The City. Hilarious! Pinkberry. Lunch. We also went to dinner with our friends Ryan and Rayna and Melissa and her hubby in Ventura...so good!!! It was fun to catch up and was like no time had passed even though we see each other only about once a year. Rayna just started mass producing the cutest baby booties. I will have to find her website and post it for all to see. They are the most adorable things!
We love Cali. Our friends are sending us links to homes for sale and yes, we did walk through a bunch of models. Not going anywhere yet. Maybe one day.
Here are some 'vintage pics' of Noah.


6 comments:
I'm so glad you are back! Look how cute Noah is. He's getting so big! I may have to get a mani/pedi on a whim, so we'll have to just do GNO one of these nights.
Yeah email or call me, I can go whenever!!!
I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG. GLAD YOU ARE HOME SAFELY AND ALL IS GOING WELL. SOUNDS AS IF YOU HAVE A MINI CAL. BEACH NOW IN YOUR BACKYARD. WAY TO GO. LOVE YA ma
The vintage pics are cute. He looks totally stoked to be having them taken.
I love Cali. We always have a blast when we visit. Glad you had a fun time!
I love Pinkberry. So good.
Noah is so adorable.
Vaca is always nice. Glad to see you back (on blogging world.)
LOVE the pics of Noah! Send me one, ok?
Post a Comment