Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy early birthday to me!

I think my birthday is my most favorite holiday and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it is in the summer.


Makes for an extra awesome poolside day.


Anyways, thanks Gabey for the early present- two cute pair of wedge flip flops. The yellow ones are my fave.


I have a thing for yellow lately.

7 comments:

reagan: said...

Happy Birthday! And-yes I may have to steal a child...cute flops!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad someone enjoys them!

Laura said...

Thanks! Though it isn't really my birthday for another week and a half.

Keli said...

Leave it to Gabe to make it there early. Show off.

I'm loving yellow these days, too. They'll look super cute with your yellow and pink bikini from last year.

Will you be back before your birthday?

Laura said...

This is really good for Gabe, she is usually totally late. Sorry Gabe, had to out you.

Yeah yellow is so perfect for summer!!

Yup I will be back for my b-day. Cant wait to come back and play with you guys!!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Hey... I'm just making up for previously delayed presents. I know. I suck.

HB Sis. I'm glad I grew up across the hall from you.

ps... did you know Uncle Armond died? Last of the first generation of American Perris. Kinda sad...

Heidi said...

Shoes are the best gift ever! :)