I think my favorite part was my older brother's commentary while in waiting in line for the rides. He was totally cheeky the whole time. We were waiting for one of the 'scary' rides- you know the one with the horn in the middle... So this nice innocent gentleman gets into the car and you see his crutches poking out the top of the car. My cheeky brother in his mr. announcer voice told him that crutches were not allowed on the ride and he would need to remove them...I was laughing so hard I about peed my pants. You see this dude was missing a leg. Hence the crutches. Insert foot, and not into my mouth for once.
It was also pretty funny when Ches got a text from Evelyn who was at 'the lodge' aka my parents home with my dad and Jenny and my dad reminded Evelyn to wash her hands frequently so no one would get sick. We were all dying when we reveived that text message. Usually when I am sick I wipe my germs all over the place so everyone else gets what I have. HA!!!
Good times all around even if we didn't get some pancakes from IHOP afterwords. Thanks Grams for watching Noah...he had so much fun with you and LOVES his new umbrella!!
In line for the 'scary' ride with Rob.

Laura and Ches on the old white roller coaster

Chris and Candice in front, me and Rob in back

Rob has such a big head I was anticipating it getting stuck!

So silly my older bro is!

Awe, Ches and Evelyn.

Grams and Noah- I just can't belive how grown up Noah looks???!!!
6 comments:
You guys are so funny. I miss hanging out and laughing at people with you.
And Noah looks so big! He's adorable, as always.
I can't believe you went on the white rolloer coaster. No way would I go on that thing. You are more daring than I am.
It looks like a lot of fun! I love Frightmares! Your brother sounds so funny! Glad you had fun!
What a fun weekend, miss that Ches kid. It's been years! He looks cute and yes Noah is getting big and love your new hair cute.
I haven't been to Lagoon in years. Sometimes I forget we even have an amusement park here! Glad you had a good time.Ches and Evelyn look like a cute couple.
I've never heard of Frightmares, but it looks fun and spooky. Well, not so spooky, but whatever.
What a cute little boy you have!
Post a Comment