Fridays are always fun and today is so much better since it is Halloween. Some of us decided to dress up and I about died when Bryce, my now womanly coworker walked into the office. He is the ugly one with all the facial hair in the pictures. I feel dirty just looking at him. Though I must say he has great legs. Anyways, I am so excited for Noah's Halloween parade later today, trick or treating, and our Halloween party!

Happy Halloween!!
7 comments:
Funeeeeee! That guy is a hoot. Happy Halloween. ma
Laura, you have sucha great job! I need to get my resume ready for the next opening there! ;).
Cute costume by the way! And Noah's little parade. so cute! Make sure you take lots of pictures!
You look hott!
But what are you? I mean besides hott.
And that dude, yeah, he's rockin the kitten heel sandals.
I feel dirty looking at him too! But he's so funny.
luv it, way to be a good sport and dress up!
it's sad when a guy looks better in a skirt and with boobs then I do!!
Are you supposed to be a jailbird?
Pass onto Bryce, nice tits. I'll bet he had a hard time keeping his hands to himself that day.
Post a Comment