I have been wanting to do something for a long time but haven't been quite ready. Not that I didn't have the guts for it, I just wasn't ready. Last weekend it was time. I chopped off all my hair. That's right, 10 inches gone. I am loving it and feel strangely liberated. I am loving it and have no regrets. I actually feel not older, but more grown up. And having a 'style' again is fun- though I am still figuring out how to do it. After all it has been a good 10 years since my hair was this short. I must say it is fun to use all my old favorite styling products again. Now that I am adjusted I may even go a little sassier and shorter. I prefer the more edgy less mom-ly look.
Front

Back
17 comments:
Love...love...love your new look. WOW...sassy and sooooo stylin'!!
Very cute! I need to something with my hair...it's pretty blah all the time. You inspire me. :o)Love the color too!
SO, DANG, CUTE!!!!
You've got it, girl!
you're a hottie!!! i LOVE it! I totally think you could pull off an even shorter sassier look too but it looks dang cute as it is! you're making me want to chop mine but it has taken me 4 years to get it this long so i may enjoy the length a while longer before i brave the chop! SO SO CUTE!!!
you don't know how much I fantasize about doing this... it looks awesome!!!
You go girl! I love it! I'm so glad you finally did it. I'm a little bit jealous that you cheated on me, but it is hard to have a long distance stylist relationship, so I understand. Who did it? :)
Thanks ladies! I'm a new woman!
I know Keli- my hair misses you!! (Especially the color part, I've got bad stripes in the back, I need a mirror or something). I went to Sanctuary Day Spa. Love that place. So zen.
Very Cool!!! Can't wait to see the real thing on Sunday!
Laura!!! It's sooo cute! You look great. I always love doing a totally new do. So much fun! I also miss using product too. Can't wait to see it in person! :)
It looks super cute!
Laura, you are super BEAUTIFUL no matter what you do with your hair. No, I am not prejudiced. Love you, Miss Sassy Fashion. ma
Meow!
Love it! It looks great on you! It's so awesome when you try something new and end up loving it. Fun to see cute pics!
So cute! You always look great, though! (I'm always jealous of your super-stylish shoes.)
Hot, Hot, Hot!! I love the new look! Miss you!
Post a Comment