Monday, December 22, 2008

2 More Days!

I feel like I have been waiting, counting the days, and waiting some more until Christmas- FOREVER... it feels just like it did when I was a little kid anticipating the abundance of pretty packages that magically appeared under the tree on Christmas morning. I am so happy Christmas is finally only 2 days away. The gifts are wrapped, cards are out (long out), and treats are made. I am so excited for the family parties, yummy food, opening my presents...and watching Noah open his presents. He is so excited and already points out his packages under the tree. Having a little one at Christmas helps bring back the magic! It is going to be an awesome week!

4 comments:

amy k said...

Kids do make Christmas all the more magical! Merry Christmas!

Shar said...

I'm excited about the week too! But more to watch my kid! It's so fun with a kid!

Merry Christmas! I hope yours is great!

Rachel B said...

That is really what it is all About! I am with you all the way! Merry Christmas!

Channa said...

We loved seeing you and Noah on Wed. He's the cutest little guy! Hope you had a great Christmas!