I'm a little slllooowww here but our Christmas was awesome...thank you Noah for making it extra fun. He understood the Santa concept and had fun leaving cookies/milk and reindeer food for our middle of the night visitors. He just kind of understands the true meaning of Christmas.
Christmas morning brought back all the fun memories of our childhood all because of the little man. The present unwrapping festivus was a good time for all. Noah was a pro at tearing off the paper and was going crazy with each toy he opened. He is fully stocked with trucks, tools, and trains. Santa, his grandparents, and cousins were very generous to him. He is a very lucky boy to have so many who love him!
I must have been a good girl too because Rob got me a certain bracelet from a certain jewelry store which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Thanks baby! Youre the best.
All and all it was a great Christmas filled with family, fun new memories, and of course lots of delicious food. We are so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful family and are sad we were only able to celebrate with half of them. We need to make it down to Cali for a palm tree Christmas next year!
6 comments:
I wondered where you had dissappeared to. I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!
yeah... I need to get bloggin' about Christmas too... I'm still in recovery mode...
Kids are the best! And Laura, your treats are the ABSOLUTE Best!!! Yum! So glad you had a nice Christmas with Noah! We still need to get together and go sledding! ANd I am with you about the California Christmas. Can we come too? (jk) ;)
Kids certainly bring back childhood memories and the "other" special magic about Christmas...they'll eventually get the "true meaning"...but the ripping open of presents...to see their faces of pure excitement...PRICELESS!
I want to know what kind of bracelet you go...tell us tell us!!
I'm glad Christmas turned out to be a good one for you! And I'm glad you had tons of fun with Noah! Our boys made it really fun too! Kids are great on Christmas!
Laura- awesome blog! I can't wait to go back & read all your entries! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Noah is getting so big & CUTE!
Post a Comment