I love this drink, so much! It is perfect for parties and the Holidays. This is my friend JoLynn's recipe- she used to always bring it to Bunko back in the Bunko days. It's been a while since I have had it and I can't wait to make it this weekend! It's an easy recipe to half and you can just keep it in the freezer until you need it, just thaw it to a slush. Enjoy!
Almond Citrus Slush
9 c water
4 c sugar
1 can frozen lemonade
1 can frozen orange joice
2 t vanilla
1 t almond extract
Disolve sugar in water, then add remaining ingredients. Freeze to a slush and add to Sprite or Fresca.
5 comments:
I am so glad you posted this!!! When I read it on your blog yesterday, I was going to ask for the recipe, and hoping to get it too! I love your Choclate mint cake, and the Mint Julip too! YOu are the greatest Laura!
I totally read your mind. lol. Hey did you try the mint julip? That is so yummilicious! And the mint cake is awesome too I must admit.
That looks SO yummy! We might be having it for our Christmas Eve dinner too!
Thank you (and JoLynn) for the recipe!
i making this christmas eve, for serious
Mmmmm
Post a Comment