Last weekend the Robster went to St. George for a dudes only mountain biking trip.
It was just me and the little man holding down the fort. Am I one to stay home and be lonely? No way...time to play! And we did.
Noah has been obsessed with trains. Completely obsessed. Ridiculously even. He has repeatedly asked to ride trax. And it just so happened I made dinner plans downtown with Rob's cute cuz Amy. It seemed to be a convenient time to take the train downtown for our little night out. Noah was fascinated the entire time. His eyes grew super wide every time the door beeped shut, then we would look at each other and giggle...it was so fun! We met Amy at Gateway and had a delish dinner at Dodo (LOVE that place). Then we wandered through the cute ambiance Gateway has to offer. I could just move right into Z Gallerie. Love it all. Then Amy took us to see her new place up the street from the Conference Center. Her view of the city and temple is amazing and her house was so Pottery Barn fantastic! It was an awesome night and our ride home was like 7 minute frosting on the cake...my little man was exhausted and we snuggled the whole time.
Everything is way more fun with Noah. Being a mom is amazing.

8 comments:
Aw, so CUTE! I'm so glad Noah loved riding the train. That's great that it went so smoothly. He's so adorable. =)
That is so true Laura! Kids are the best, and life takes on a whole new meaning when we experience all of those little moments with our kids! So glad you are making the most of this precious time with Noah! They grow up so fast!
You're the cutest! I agree that kids do make things like that a lot more fun! ENJOY this time with Noah! THere really is nothing quite like that time with your first kid! It sounds like you two are great buds!!! I'm glad you had a fun night!
You are such a fun and great mom! Sounds like your night out was a blast!
I love one-on-one's with the kids...
Maggie loves the train, too. She gets a little nervous because it goes fast, but Trax was just her speed. What a fun thing to do!
Dang...I was all excited when I saw that you commented about the TV thing cause I was hoping you knew someone who would want it! I hate having furniture that takes up space that I need to get rid of! I guess that is why they have DI huH! I just hate taking stuff to DI if someone I know could use it!
Good luck getting rid of yours too! Hope you have a great weekend!
I agree. Things are way better with a kid. What a fun night out with just the two of you!
Post a Comment