He is also my sweetheart- so full of hugs and kisses. And very considerate- he made me my own star chart so I can earn something from Target when I have enough stars. I earned one this morning for getting myself dressed.
He is good at making crafts- like marshmallow snowmen. He is good at eating them too,even the spaghetti arms!
And he loves the snow and can get himself bundled up in his sledding gear. He is fast too and likes the big hills.
7 comments:
Love this post!!! He is such a little sweetie!!!
What would you do without kids? I love the dinosaur theory too.
Very cute!!... I was wondering if this post was about your new car. :)
haha i love that he made you your own star chart! thats hilarious.
he is so dang cute!!!! love that you earned something from target! good job! very cute pictures...and is your hair darker? it looks cute!!
I love the star chart thing. That's awesome. What a cute boy. Annnnd, are you a brunette now, or is it just weird lighting? Cute either way! ;)
I love the star chart idea! I need one of those... maybe Jack will make one for me one day? He is such a stud muffin. I can't believe how grown up he is! I remember seeing the little guy in thee 7th ward and thinking the same thing (stud muffin)... but he was a little chunk of a baby then!
Post a Comment