Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter

Family Pictures
I asked my super talented and great friend Rachel to come over and snap some family photos for us. We had some cute ones taken over Thanksgiving by Rob's brother in a walnut grove but it was a cold and windy day and there were some we could have used but I didn't feel like I had "the one" so I wanted to try again. Rachel has a very creative eye and a super sweet camera. These are a few of what she came
up with. I love what she did!! Thank goodness for awesome friends and their talents!

I'm obsessed with this picture. I think it is my all time fave family picture of the three of us. I blew it up to hang in my family room. Love I tell you!

I love Noah's silly face looking up here. So cute.

More looking up here too, but at the balloon.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Those photos are great! I love the balloon element! :)

Rachel B said...

Thanks for the shout out Laura, but it is hard to go wrong when the subject matter is as beautiful as ya'll are! I had so much fun! And I really do love the balloon, which of course was all your idea. Love them!