My family loves ski resort towns...they have so much rustic charm and Old West character. For the 4th we headed to Sun Valley, Idaho to hang out with my parents and sister Jenny. It was super relaxing and eventful at the same time. I adore Sun Valley and I think this may have been one of my favorite trips there. My parents are the best hosts and always treat us to an amazing time when we visit.
The 4th of July might be my favorite holiday...I love celebrating our country and all the freedoms we enjoy, we are so blessed to live here!
All the details of the holiday are so much fun. The flags, fireworks, BBQs, home made ice cream, rodeos, carnivals, etc... And I love the casual vibes of the celebrations. I was telling Rob the only thing that could make it more fun is if Santa visited us for a little mini gift extravaganza...I might start that tradition next year. :) Perfect timing right in the middle of the year, right?
Our weekend...
lots of mountain biking for the hubster
fishing with noah and jenny
hiking
lots and lots of swimming
noah learned how much fun jumping off the diving board is...after a toy bribe
watching old movies
sour dough waffles every morning
rico's pizza, chimichurri filets, and burgers
playing in the fountain at the pocket park
rodeo
fireworks
walking around town
children's carnival
fishing with noah and jenny
hiking
lots and lots of swimming
noah learned how much fun jumping off the diving board is...after a toy bribe
watching old movies
sour dough waffles every morning
rico's pizza, chimichurri filets, and burgers
playing in the fountain at the pocket park
rodeo
fireworks
walking around town
children's carnival

9 comments:
Sounds like a perfect weekend and way to rejuvenate! Love your fedora:-) xoxo
No way! I love it. Um... I am thinking Santa should come for the 4th of July too. You are brilliant. What shall we call it?
I love it chick! What a blast! The fourth is top notch for sure!
So glad you got a break from work. I am been MIA for about 4 weeks and loved every minute. But now it's time to enjoy summer in Temecula. I am glad you too have days (weeks) where you're so busy having fun you forget to take pictures (but then I kinda wish I had remembered). Long live the toy bribe!
Sour Dough Waffles sound delish! Recipe wanted:) And how cute are you in that hat! Can't wait to see you this week.
Believe me, we had as much fun as you did!!
Looks like you had so much fun!! Adorable family and I LOVE YOUR SHIRT! =)
How fun is that?!!! Love it all!
What a perfect weekend!! I'm so glad you got to escape with your cute family!!
Post a Comment