Friday night even though I was still a little sick I met up with the girls for some dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We ordered and shared a ton of appetizers and a salad and had a freaking awesome buffet at the table. There is something about appetizers and dessert...they are the best!
I love these girls, we have so much fun when we are together!! They are so beautiful inside and out and I'm so lucky to be friends with them!
![]() |
| Megan, Amy, Megan, and Moi |
But then Friday night Noah woke up around one in morning with the stomach flu. Awesomeness. We all got pretty much no sleep and Noah continued to throw up every couple of hours until 10am Saturday morning. Poor little guy. He is a cute patient though, super snuggly and sweet.
The cold and no sleep combo made me feel horrible and set me back so the rest of the weekend Noah and I just hung out at home.
On the bright side I managed to do like 6 loads of laundry and watched a ton of Mad Men. Plus Rob did the grocery shopping for me and make the house sparkling clean.
Hopefully the week hurries...I'm ready to live it up come Friday. Also we have H&M and Crate & Barrel opening. Yay!!

11 comments:
I hope your Monday is a great one...Great ladies, pic! Crate and Barrel = love. =)
That's too bad about Noah - one of those unfortunate things that comes with being a mom! Hope he's feeling better and hope you can get back into your groove. What a great husband to pick up the slack for you!
You and your friends are beautiful. Girls are fun to eat with because we always want to order dessert. Your husband sounds like a dream, did he come home with donuts, chocolate and gum? Or is that just my husband? For obvious reasons I stick to doing the grocery shopping.
We did have a blast on Friday, didn't we! I am all about the appetizers and dessert!!
Love ya :)
So much fun as always! So lucky to be apart of such a fun group of girls! So sorry about Noah! Glad he's feeling better! :)
A night out with the girls is always fun, not fun?? sick kiddos! But getting laundry done is always great, it's my nemesis! so excited about h&m :)
Looks like a fun time! I love Cheesecake Factory!! Yum! xox
My new online store is now open! I would love for you to check it out! :)
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.com
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
I heard about H&M but didn't now Crate and Barrel was opening too! Trip to Fashion Place in my future too.
We had one up last night too. Poor thing said, I got my jammies all wet. Didn't even know what hit her. Made for one restless momma all night~ya you do need a do-over!
i absolutely LOVE H&M, seriously half my closet is from there.
I love that red headband!
Ask the Duplex
Poor Noah! Hope he's feeling much better now. Love Mad Men- great show!
Post a Comment