I feel huge...my stomach seems to have grown in epic proportions within the last three weeks. Ha! Luckily I had just a small(ish) three pound weight gain at my appointment (seems like a lot but I was happy considering being on vacation for a week eating whatever and however much I wanted). My doctor said most of his patients gain a whopping ten pounds from the 5 to 6 month appointment, so that made me feel better.
I'm still feeling great...not sleeping as comfortably but feeling good. I guess my only complaint is I am so pre-occupied I am behind with just about everything, like Christmas for example, if only I could skip the shopping and preparations this year. Me skip shopping? That is nuts. Luckily my boys are completely donezo. Putting up the tree and even getting the cards ordered seemed like the biggest chore...I need some Christmas spirit fast!
I think I have finally settled on the nursery too. When searching inspiration ideas I kept coming back to this tranquille gray vibe from Pinterest. I love how serene it is.
I came across this and think I am going to get the bumper and skirt and do a pink sheet and maybe switch out the ties with pink grosgrain ribbon. I am so loving the dots and the stripes combo. It is so simple and clean...and Rob loves it too.
The bottom half of the walls beneath the chair rail will be pink and I will tie in more pink/gray/white accents around the room. I'm still dying over this little dresser light and think it will be perfect!!
The plan is to move Noah to the guest room during Christmas break then I will get started on the nursery. I can hardly wait!!




18 comments:
U look great preggers!!!!!! Pinterest is the best!!
Aww, look at how adorable you are!! I love of of the girlie goodies.
You look precious!! Loving your ideas for the nursery. It's going to turn out great!
It seems weird but Grey is my favorite color. I love how calm it looks and it goes so well with the pink.
I can totally picture baby girl in that dress and red Mary Jane's. All little girls need red shoes.
You look fabulous and I am so glad you've picked up my phrase, tis the season!
You look beautiful as always~! And I can't wait to see how the nursery comes together! It is going to look AWESOME! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving too!!
Seriously... You are a babe! And your little Miss is so lucky to come into such a great family. I am so excited for you.
You look amazing! You look like a maternity model!! That nursery is going to be gorgeous - it definitely gives off the tranquil vibe - exactly what you need for a baby! Good luck with all the preparations.
You look fantastic...so vibrant and glowy!
I love love love the gray and pink, especially the polka dots.
You are definitely one of those girls that looks so cute when pregnant! (And I love your boots!) Your nursery pickings are great too. I like the gray and pink idea.
Boy, do I ever feel like a dolt.... I didn't know you had a blog! (Actually I think I remember Rob's Dad telling us about it, but I figured it was a private family blog). Yours rocks!!!!! Can't wait to read more!
That nursery scheme is GORGEOUS. I love the grey and pink together. So subtle and feminine! And I must say, you are an adorable pregnant lady :) You're so tiny!
You look ADORABLE!!!!! I was SO SO uncomfortable when I was pregnant with Lexie that we went and bought a huge, comfy, new king sized bed in my 8th month!!! SO worth it!!!!
LOVE pink and gray.....I mean, just look at my blog...lol.
you are soo adorable lauren!! i love that orange on you and those booties, so cute! and i love the nursery ideas :-) cant wait to see the finished product
WOW! You look great! That little baby is just a coming along. So happy for you.
How freaking HOT are you pregnant?! I'm so stinkin jealous you are so cute! And I am in LOVE with that bedding. It will be so cute! I'm so excited for you Laura!
Aw, you look so cute!!! Girls are trouble, oh my!! Love that polka dot bumper!!
SO excited for you! You look great!
We need to get together and go girl shopping! Look out, mall!
Post a Comment