When he hangs out with Grandpapa he gets to do exciting things like feed the horses and take mini rides around the corral, help Grandpapa work on the tractor, snuggle up and watch cowboy movies, bake chocolate chip cookies, play at the park, and Grandpapa always slides treats in Noah's pockets. My dad is the best!! He had a great relationship with his Grandad and I'm so glad he continued the tradition with his grand kids. Noah and his cousins will always have wonderful memories of their grandparents to cherish.
My dad has taught the older grand kids to ski and this year is Noah's turn. He used to be a big time ski racer back in the day and still has the magic touch- he is a graceful, fast skiier. I think it broke my dad's heart when I learned to snowboard as a teenager. Ha ha.
Grandpapa took Noah down to the Lift House last month, our family's ski shop of choice to get his gear and today is the big day- Noah's first day on the slopes! I still remember when he taught me to ski...and now it's my little guy's turn. I can't wait to hear how it went!
I think it is the cutest thing ever for my dad to take time out of his day to do things like that for his grand kids, it melts my heart. But honestly I think my dad probably has more fun than the grand kids when he takes them out on special adventures! Isn't that what being a grandparent is all about? Enjoying your grand kids and spoiling them rotten!
![]() |
| Noah showing off his very own pair of skis, helmet, and goggles with Grandpapa! |
![]() |
| Last week I had to drop something off for my mom and Noah got to help Grandpapa get a few loads of dirt for a project- he was in heaven! |


8 comments:
Those little skis are so cute! Dad rocks!
Adorable post.
such a precious skier! I loved growing up close to my grandparents- Noah is going to be so thankful for it as he gets older!
What an amazing Grandpa!! Noah looks sooo adorable all set to go skiing and driving that tractor. Your parent's place sounds like a dream for kids!!
Don't you love seeing your son make these special bonds? Lovely.
Glenn took Emry snowboarding today with my brother, his girlfriend and our niece.
I don't enjoy the snow but I know they'll have a blast.
that really is SO sweet! I love that Noah gets to make all of these memories with your Dad!! And your family brunch is such a fun tradition! Your Grandma is so pretty!
Yay! I can only imagine how much he loves his alone time with Grandpapa. I mean, we all need a little one on one time with the people we care about!
so sweet--serious---it's those things that he will always remember! happy holidays!
Post a Comment