Unfortunately due to the nature of the break she has been nearly bedridden. Noah and I stopped in for a visit at The Lodge a couple of Saturdays ago. It's been nice to pop in and spend time with her, and time with my dad who is having some health issues of his own. My parents each have a special relationship with Noah- and he adores them as well so it's a win win!
While chatting we spotted a few deer outside the window. We kept counting them...there were nine of them! It was fun to watch them wander around the yard and hop over the horse corral picking at whatever they could find to eat.
It brought me back to being a kid because we always had deer, skunks, racoons, etc. in our yard. I loved that Noah was able to experience what I did as a child.
A little later Noah and Grandpapa went out for a hide and seek snowball fight, it was too darling to watch the shenanigans from the window. I wasn't prepared for outdoor play and Noah's bare hands were freezing cold when they came in so Grandpapa made him some hot chocolate to warm up.
![]() | |||
| Looking like a Walmart kid after taking off his hat...but still a cutie! |
And part two- can you believe my darling niece Eire broke her leg skiing last week?! I don't know what is going on with my family!! We need a picture of Eire and Grams layed up in bed with their casts on. :) I am wishing Eire a quick recovery too!!!


7 comments:
That's a bummer about your mom! Hope she recovers quickly. Noah is such a stunning kid - he really has the most amazing features!!
Your son is so dreamy! Hope your mother gets better soon :)
Hey there! I see you from time to time on Marie's blog. I was looking at your posts and was cracking up when I saw that you all got a flying shark too for xmas. My sister in law accidentally flew it out of our sliding glass door while it was open!!!
Hope your mom and niece are better soon, and congrats on a baby girl-you're in for precious moments as I'm sure you know. Take care,
Shauna
Your poor mom! Hope she recovers quickly! As always, Noah is precious!
I'm with you Noah...again. BUT you're right she'll never quit it's her passion. Poor Eire too. When I saw the title I thought on no Noah! Not that i'm happy it was the others but just glad you aren't broken in the ribs from kicking! Yet anyway, right?
That's why I don't live in the snow, way too dangerous. Seeing all those animals must be like living in a Disney movie, how very cool. Hope your mom and niece heal quick.
Broken bones are no fun.
Noah is SO ADORABLE!!! He's going to be a heart-breaker!! Hope your mom and niece get well quickly!!!
xo
Post a Comment