Friday, September 21, 2007
New Favorite Restaurant
Today is Friday, that means hurray for a weekend! To celebrate a few of my co-workers and I decided to take a scenic drive to Park City for lunch at Cafe Terigo. It was quite the siesta. The drive was gorgeous with the all red and orange trees on the mountains and there was a little crisp in the air. And the food. Wow! Cafe Terigo is now probably my favorite Utah restaurant, it was fabulous and the ambiance only added to the experience. The chocolate creme brulee was to die for! It is a special place, you know a restaurant you go to for special occasions. I cant wait to go back with Rob for a 'romantic' date! http://www.cafeterigo.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I will DEFINATELY have to try that place. The menu looks super yummy!!
It is seriously so cute there, you would LOVE it!!
Post a Comment