Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ready, Set, Go...


It is official, I am finally starting my blog after a year of thinking about it. Now I can document all the crazy fun adventures as well as some of the boring things that happen in my life.

I'm Rob's hot wife, Noah's awesome mom, and I have a great career. What can I say? I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Stay posted for fun pictures, family updates, exciting adventures, and just the regular hum drum things of life.

This is where it is at...the adventure begins NOW!

5 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

YAY! I am so excited to read it!

Keli said...

Yay! Don't you feel better already, being part of the crowd?

Laura said...

Peer pressure, I finally gave in. Thanks for your support girls! Ü

Lyf2.0 said...

Nice template.

Laura said...

I know, isn't it great? ha ha.