Noah and Daddy at the beach- Noah was unsure about having his feet dirty
So fun to play in the sand turtle
I mean really exciting to play in the sand turtle, especially when water is involved
4 Wheeler- Noah couldn't stop giggling (note to self: buy this for Noah's birthday)
Aloha! Today we are celebrating my b-day at work since it is on Sunday. Cant wait for lunch at Gateway (shopping) and Thaifoon!

6 comments:
That has got to be the coolest birthday celebration I have ever seen! I swear, you work for the coolest company.
Happy birthday on Sunday, if I don't see you before then.
Your pictures of Noah are wonderful. He is such a great kid. How I love all of you. Your birthday celebration sounds great. Now please call me and tell me what I CAN GIVE TO YOU. Love ya ma
Laura,
I came across you in by chance. I found a girl from high school, I saw her sister, her sister had Charles and Mindy Perschon, and then I found you! Hope all is well...your little boy is so handsome!!
Take Care,
Heather Perschon Palmer
Do you remember playing at Grama and Grampas in the sandbox beneath the apricot tree and Grampa yelling out his bedroom window "whose playin' in my sandbox" or "gettaut my sandbox." It's amazing how long one can play in it. Did he try to eat it yet? It comes out nicely in the diaper!!
I love the beach! I hope you had a happy birthday!
Oh wow - look at that decked out desk! You are so loved :)
Post a Comment