Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here's to being 2




I love you little man!

7 comments:

naturegrams said...

This boy is THE BEST. Where, exactly, did the last two years go? Seeing that smile on Noah's face as he is driving his new "vehicle" is just priceless

Happy birthday, Noah!

:Love and BIGGEST hugs, grams

Heather said...

I can't believe that he his 2 years old. He is so cute!! Happy Birthday

Rachel B said...

Are those balloons in his crib?!! What a great idea! Why didn't I ever think of that!

And that is one sweet ride Noah! Congrats on 2 years!!!

Laura said...

Yeah- we wanted to tie the balloons all around the crib while he was sleeping then burst in singing happy birthday- but he was already awake so we just went in with the balloons in hand. He loves those things.
;)

amy k said...

It sure looks like a "happy" birthday. He's all smiles.

Keli said...

Hey. I'm so sorry I missed the party. He's so dang cute.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments you've made on my blog the last few days. It is so nice to hear comforting words from people I love. Let's get together when Gabe gets here for sure.

Heidi said...

He is a little stud! He looks older than two... how fun. Cute little guy.