Monday, July 28, 2008

My baby is turning two

I am so excited but I have to admit it makes me a little sad all at the same time. How quickly time goes. My little man is getting so big. The memory of being pregnant is still so fresh in my mind. I loved every single second- it was all so amazing. Now he is two. I can't believe what a cute little doodlebug I have. I love being a mommy- it is the best thing in the whole world.

Three days old

One month old

Three months old

3 months old- I miss nap time with the little man

5 months old
8 months old

One year

10 comments:

Laryl said...

Those are GREAT pictures!! And you're right...it all goes by WAY to fast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!

ps...My 'little man' loves your class. Thanks for being so fabulous!

Kylie said...

yay for Noah! I can't believe it's been two years! He is seriously so adorable. Congrats to you guys and have a happy birthday with Noah! :)

Kalli Ko said...

so cute, love all that hair.

Rachel B said...

That is one cute Kid! And one very pretty mommy!

Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Jenny said...

I love Noah! I can't believe it's been two years! I remember going to your baby shower with Windy and we bother were thinking we'd never have kids. Look what happened!!! Happy Birthday little man!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 2nd Noah!

amy k said...

He was such a cute baby! I can't believe the hair!

Happy Birthday Noah!

Lisa said...

Noah really is such a cute boy. He's going to be a heartbreaker.

Lyf2.0 said...

HB Noah! Save some cake for us!

Heidi said...

That's how I remember him - at one year. I thought he was one of the cutest (not to mention coolest, with that hair) babies in the world. I love it!