I'm not the only one that thinks there is a resemblance between Sarah Palin and Tina Fey. In my google search to jack images of the net I discovered I am not alone.
Not that they are twins or anything- but I can just see some great spoofs coming to a Saturday Night near me.

8 comments:
She also looks like Peggy from that Fox cartoon King of the Hill...maybe it is the "updo" ;)
I think Fey is Way (get it?) hotter.
I think she reminds me of Elaine from Seinfield.
It's not just you. When watching her speach I seriously thought I was watching Tina Fey on SNL. I think they have a lot of the same mannerisms.
wow...good point! i hadn't thought of that! i love tina fey ! i also agree that she has a little elaine in her too!
Totally Tina Fey. I'm looking forward to SNL this fall with all this political hoopla going on.
Yes, totally! I miss Tina Fey on SNL. She is freakin hilarious. Can't wait for the spoofs...
so funny--I was just thinking that yesterday when I saw the Baby Mama movie was coming out!
Post a Comment