Yes, I know it is truly amazing that this is a new post. Finally. What can I say, I have been busy and haven't had time to report about about the crazy and not so crazy recent events.
Like for example last week Noah completely flipped out in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. Something about a bear, his feet, and wanting nothing to do with being under the covers. Then there was screaming on and off for three hours. It was ridiculous. We later discovered the day before he learned the 'Going On A Bear Hunt' song. He is still apprehensive about going to bed and thinks his feet are going to be attacked. Tucking him in with a flashlight and shoes/socks on doesn't help.
Then there was the facial at the day spa where my European esthetician told me how clogged my pores were (did you know sunscreen clogs them?), that I needed to use an eye cream everyday for my premature crows feet, and I think she got mad at something else but I forget what. Europeans are so blunt. They would tell you anything. Including something hanus right to your face. If I didn't know better it would have really upset me. I think she will be happy with my progress on our next go around. I picked up some awesome new products to use which I love, love, LOVE. And I am thinking Botox might be a nice thing to investigate...
Then there was the weekend I felt sooo incredibly mormon and homely as I put up a several quarts of peaches and loads of jam clad in my church dress and apron. Yup I really did. I felt so productive using my resources. And I am excited to do applesauce. Delish!
Just a few little thoughts...will try to do better.
6 comments:
Holy cows and chickens, you live and blog!
I'm very excited. But I'm most excited about what these new products are that you love love love. And for the record, I'm totally for the botox thing.
Jeez, I wonder what they'd say about my pores... or my face in general... I better stay away for my own good.
Sorry about Noah. Is he doing any better?
And way to go on being a good wifey. It could have only been a better tale by saying you were barefoot and prego. *Rolling my eyes*
I want to see a picture of you in your apron!
Poor Noah. Bad dreams can really stay with me for a long time sometimes. Poor little guy. Hope things are better now.
I don't feel so Molly Mormon if you did peaches as well. I even drove to Brigham to get mine to jar. I am checking into more canning, it is kind of fun to do, but definately not all the time. I did not however go as far as putting on an apron, that is where I cross the line!
My kids love that song and put on the backpack and dance all around. Maybe try making the song fun...dreams are so hard to deal with when you are tired! Good luck on unclogging your pores and applesauce! YUM!
Post a Comment