My 401k is taking the biggest tank. Seriously it is dumping. I actually dared to log in yesterday to check it out...I am not looking today. I don't even want to know. Ignorance is bliss. Good thing I'm not 60 and need to cash out anytime soon.
Seriously. The only good thing coming from this is when (if?) the market comes back, we will all be more diversified, and eventually own a butt load of stuff and be goozillionaires. That's my own word, in case you were wondering.
6 comments:
Amen! I know what you mean. I don't even dare look....
Seriously. The only good thing coming from this is when (if?) the market comes back, we will all be more diversified, and eventually own a butt load of stuff and be goozillionaires. That's my own word, in case you were wondering.
I choose to take the same approach. I don't like to know. Jake on the other hand constantly has CNN on.
Although, we are self employed and don't even own 401K's but I was talking about the whole economy thing in general. What I don't know, can't hurt!?
Girl, I totally know what you mean. Our stocks are totally biting the big one right now and it sucks.
It's depressing
Eh... It'll come back. Leave it in and continue not to look at it.
Post a Comment