
Noah loved trick or treating this year. He happily marched from house to house begging for treats. He would repeatedly knock until the door was opened. One house he actually tried to let himself in- which happened to be at the same time they opened their door- Noah fell right into their house. It was pretty funny.




7 comments:
Oh laura darling, what wonderful pictures. Noah is SOOOO cute, even the one of his backside. Best cowboy in the West. The mustache is great. Love you all, ma
I didn't know he was part mexican?
Seriously, he is too much! I can't believe how big he is getting! 3 will be here before you know it!
Noah is THE cutest cowboy ever! I hope he got lots of candy for it!
He is a super cute cowboy! I love his chaps!
ya...he is the cutest cowboy i've ever seen as well! that is so funny he fell into that house! max did the same thing when he was that age! gotta love it!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is.
DEFINATELY...THE CUTEST!!!!
Post a Comment