Thursday, February 5, 2009

I crack myself up

Fridays are all about celebrating a hard week's work. Right? Hello- it's a day specifically devoted to kicking off the weekend.

We get to wear jeans (which reminds me I found a killer deal on some Laguna Beach jeans I can't wait to wear tomorrow), have an extra delish/long lunch with work friends, cut out a little early to begin the weekend, etc.

The Robster was asked to bring a 7 layer dip to work tomorrow. What kind of a loving wifey would I be if I didn't volunteer to whip up a 7 layer dip for her hubby? Of course I jumped at the chance.

This is my creation. Happy Friday honey!

8 comments:

naturegrams said...

Very good, Laura. Way to go! ma

Shar said...

Well, no one at work can say he didn't bring anything! What a good wifey!

Miranda said...

Clever you are!! Enjoy your weekend! I still want to try that yogurt place...wanna go?

Laura said...

Yay...weekend! Yes! Lets go get yogurt...ANYTIME!!

Unknown said...

lol--was he impressed!

Laryl said...

Now if that's not love...what is!?

Rachel B said...

Don't go for the yougart without me...and you are amazing! I love the dip!!! You crack me up too!

Lyf2.0 said...

That is so effin' hillar!