She is da shiz! Seriously, this girl rocks. She is full of sass and spunk. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth or what she is going to do. The party hasn't started until Gabe arrives! One of my favorite memories of Gabe was when the girls went backpacking in Canyonlands and we convinced her to bring her trusty guitar along for some campfire entertainment. It was pretty funny to see a huge guitar case strapped to her backpack...but she is a trooper and entertainment there was. I hope you have an awesome birthday little sis! You're the best. I love you!
4 comments:
I want to meet this girl someday! Especially if she is anything like her amazing sis!
That was sweet! Your vegas trip sounds super fun! there is nothing like a trip to a sunny place to help get ya through the last part of winter! we're heading to st. george tomorrow and i can't wait (i just checked the forcast for down there and it is supposed to rain a little but it will still be better than here...)
Awww... Thanks big sister for the props! If we hadn't of gone the wrong way, I wouldn't have carried it so damn far.
Love ya.
Sisters are the best! And lucky for you... Vegas trip! That's exciting!
Post a Comment